Things To Know:
- Pickup Please wait and await further instruction from your driver.
- Arrive 10 minutes before shuttle departure as we leave promptly at designated time to ensure everyone stays on their schedules.
- Bring with you your digital or physical receipt for swift checkin of you or your group.
**Please do not wait directly in front of the trailhead.**
- Drop Off is the top of Guardsmans Pass at the start of the Wasatch Crest trail. From here you will be able to access a variety of MTB trails that explore Millcreek Canyon, Big Cottonwood Canyon, or the Park City area.
- Follow the Wasatch Crest Trail using Mill D as exit point to return back to pickup location or schedule another pickup with us at the Mill D Trailhead for more laps.
Cancellations and alterations may only be done anytime up to 24 hours before your scheduled shuttle time. Please reach out to us via email or phone.
If booking for more than 1 person, please list all members of party at checkout in “Order Notes”.