Haines is synonymous for spines and powder even in the spring time. Remote camps are often great vantage points to view the Northern Lights and breathtaking snow landscapes.
Pro tip – Each tent sets an alarm in one hour intervals each night so you only have to wake up once to see if Northern Lights are firing high in the sky.
Education / Training
• 8 Hour CPR / First Aid Training (incl. 2yr. certification)
• 8 Hour Companion Rescue (incl. 2yr. cert + prerequisite to Level 2)
• 24 Hour AIARE Level 2 (certification focus on glacial climates)
• 8 hour Crevasse Rescue (incl. all leverage and haul systems)
Camping / Riding / Capture
• 3 days guided skiing (incl. after education and training)
• Dome tent, expedition food, all lodging, and bush plane
• Prival Photographer and Cinematographer on site
The desire to ride the prolific terrain of Alaska is undeniable. We bring this experience into perspective through an approach seldom offered.
This excurison is extremely intimate and is limited to nine persons including the guide and instructor staff. This means your group when traveling terrain will not be larger than five people including guides. Our client to instructor / guide ratio is 3 clients per 1-2 instructors.
*Please Note: This expedition is will not be what you expect. Come open minded and ready to communicate.
Ask questions any time times. We are here to clarify all questions before the trip.
*A gear list will be included in the correspondence once commitment to the expedition has commenced.